Celine and Rene were at restaurant. They weren’t together yet, but they both knew exactly what they are feeling for each other. They were just two of them and they had so good time like always. At the other table were a man who was looking at Celine all the time. Celine noticed that, but didn’t do anything. But then she had an idea. Man kept looking at Celine and little by little he started to flirt with her, when he saw that Celine had seen him. First Celine just looked that man and smiled a little. She wanted Rene get jealous, but Rene didn’t noticed that. So, Celine had to start to flirt back with that man.
While Rene spoke, Celine smiled at him, but at the same time she stretched a little bit and winked to the other man. Rene saw that, but didn’t say anything. Celine kept doing that, but Rene didn’t want to show her, how he was feeling.
Then the man got up and came to Celine and Rene’s table. “Hey pretty”, man said and winked his left eye. Celine hates when men are too self-confident and act like a donkey, but she couldn’t show that. “Hey you”, Celine answered and smiled a little. She looked at Rene and then again the man. “This is my number, if you wanna go out and have a little fun sometimes. I leave the country, but I will be back in the next week, so call me”, man smiled and gave his phone number.
Rene looked at Celine and he knew what she was playing. “She will be busy, so I don’t know will she has time to have a little fun with you”, Rene said with sarcasm. Celine looked at Rene with a little smile on her face, but she didn’t show it to anybody else than Rene. “Excuse me?” man asked from Rene. “Oh nothing at all. I just said that she is very, very, VERY busy and I’m not sure does she has time for you…”, Rene looked at the man. “Well, she is smart girl and know what is the best for her and what is really fun”, man answered quickly and looked at Celine. “I will call you, if I have time”, Celine smiled. “Well, I hope I see you soon honey”, man smiled, kissed to Celine’s one cheek and left. Celine put the number to her purse and started to finish her meal. “What the hell was that Celine?” Rene asked and looked injured. “What was what?” Celine pretended not to know what Rene was talking about. “You know exactly what”, Rene said back. “Well, he start to flirt with me and I flirt back, why?” Celine looked at him. “No, I just asked. You haven’t done that before…” Rene said quietly and started to finish his meal as well.
Celine knew that she had done exactly what she wanted to. “Are you jealous Rene Angelil?” Celine smiled. Rene looked at Celine and smield back. “Why you even think that? I know what you tried and we both know why”, Rene winked at Celine and Celine blushed.
No comments:
Post a Comment